Search results

1. C

Quad socket 2011-3 board for cheap (i think inventec B4000B0)

yeah i looked around can't find one
  2. C

QUAD 2011-3 CPU MOTHERBOARD ON EBAY 149$

I think intel surprisingly forgot to list ddr3 support in the e5-46xx v3 stat page because all the e5-46xx have ddr4/ddr3 support in various speeds, so think its dependent on whats the motherboard you put it in. Yeah having no luck finding a direct model manual, Ive been cross referencing...
  3. C

its ddr3, it does have ipmi with a connector, im trying to get the kvm Remote viewer web based to show video in the portal, only get motherboard health and stats, & control certain functions over the lan
  4. C

4x 8 pin cpu capable powersupply

So I just got a new board, but was looking for a good PSU. I has to have 4 dedicated 8 pin cpu connectors I've seen the cpu/vga connectors PSU but im not sure how well that works in the long run (i have a cosair RM850x) I would like one of those server PSU with redundancies Im hoping of...
  5. C

QUAD 2011-3 CPU MOTHERBOARD ON EBAY 149$

Quad Cpu INVENTEC motherboard that holds e5-4/8 v3/v4 series and 32 dimm slots for ddr3 I picked one up but no video output YET, only remote server java window to control it i got 32gb stick e5-4610 v3 1.7ghz (test cpu) but going to pick up some 18core+ cpu's for 3d rendering and atleast...
  6. C

So I manage to get the remote server connection establish, check functions and it says system is running fine, and product name is inventec q40000. But how will I be able to get video on a monitor instead of remote window from another computer. Im trying to use this as a Ultimate rendering...
  7. C

So I believe I brought a inventec B400040 motherbaord but it wont post, I turned it on all the lights come on green, (bmc light blinks green, lan light blinks green and amber stays on, and other system indicators lights stays green) but no video output. I brought a dedicated gt710 but nothing...