Search results

1. D

Any considerations on a multi-gigabit (1, 2.5, 5, 10) switch?

While I can't speak for Netgear I don't see "equivalent products" on Aruba side. The EWS377AP uses 4x4 40MHz 1024 QAM while on the Aruba Side most equivalent (but doesn't really matter which of the 500 Series AP really) would be an AP555 which additionally to 4x4 40MHz 1024 QAM for 2,4 GHz...
  2. D

help a fiber dummy with connections

do something like this instead: Desktop -> LC Fiber Cable -> Fiber Wallmount box with LC -> MTP/MPO Keystone Module -> MTP/MPO Cable to Cable strain relief (f. ex. another Fiber Wallmount box next to the Patch Panel) -> MTP/MPO Cable from strain relief to MTP/MPO-> LC Keystone Module in Patch...
  3. D

Advice for IOT devices?

https://www.logitech.com/assets/33605/squeezebox-touch-fg.pdf most likely is the wrong language but on page 33 they're talking about passing relevant traffic via ports and protocols, do you have the relevant routes / firewall ports open between those VLANs? Dealing with the IoOT here's some...
  4. D

EU WTB: Cheap u.2 SSDs

Hi STH, I'm looking for a few (up to 4) cheap u.2 SSDs to run as VM Datastore on FreeNAS. Anything 400+ GB goes, PLP would be nice.
  5. D

EU [Found] WTB SAS HDD 4 - 12 TB

Hi, thanks for the offers but I went with something different instead. HGST 4tb 3.5" 6gb/s SAS HDD hus724040als640 A | eBay
  6. D

EU [Found] WTB SAS HDD 4 - 12 TB

Hi STH, I'm looking for a total of 20 - 24 SAS HDDs, size should be anything from 4 - 12 TB (6 TB preferred). Unfortunately I don't have a shipping address in the US.