Search results

1. V

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

I have a question, I've got DSI motherboard and IOMMU and Above 4G decoding is on. It works. What are the downsides of keeping Above 4G active?
  2. V

Apple's M1 CPU single core performance (nearly?) beating Zen3 :-O

AFAIK Apple leans towards enforcing OS X. Even if this would be possible, there will be no graphics driver/name every proprietary driver.
  3. V

I'll say it once again: __no real workload tests shown__ only some marketing bs.
  4. V

no real tests shown, only marketing, I don't think that this can be trusted.
  5. V

Luckily there was another zs cpu. So, one cpu is indeed broken (I want to test every core for stability, and if the cpu is stable on most of the cores, i can disable broken ones in linux, but I don't have spare x11 ssi to test it). I'm using thermalright silver arrow tr4 for cooling. I think...
  6. V

Hello, I have a dual socket x11 with 2xZS1406E2VJUG5 (with 2x64GB ddr4) and it looks like I have a problem: Tried the overclocking software and it worked. After I used one of the presets the system started rebooting. Now, every time I run cinebench/prime95/etc it reboots. What can I do? Is...
  7. V

Hello, can anyone share how do you cool VRM and CPUs, qnd what clock/voltage are you using?
  8. V

AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 microcode version?

And what about: ZS1406E2VJUG5 is it working? found it on ebay for 1000$ also wanted to give a try 1S1601A4VIHF4 or 2S1601A4VIHF4 will they work and what is better in terms of performance? Or they are the same in terms of overclock?
  9. V

AMD ES ZS1406E2VJUG5 microcode version?

Hello, has anyone had 7702 (2S1404E2VJUG5) working? 2. Will it work with: H11DSi mb? 3. Can one use dual of those processors in H11DSi?