Search results

1. D

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

Thanks to all the information in the thread, I picked one up from this seller on eBay. This one has the 2 slot PCIe riser instead of the mezzanine card and the power supply cables have an unusual three pin plug instead of a C14 inlet. I modified the cable with a 5-15 plug from Home Depot and...
  2. D

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

Interesting, can you please elaborate? There is a boot selection menu as you can see below, but there are no other visible prompts at boot. I have so far been unable to load any new code (including the preinstalled image) on the unit using XMODEM or the "copy" command in the Cisco style CLI...
  3. D

I'm looking for a way to get Indigo or some sort of OpenFlow capable image on this unit. No luck so far, but I thought I'd mention seems to be a lower level CLI available. Some output is below. Reading diag_image.stk into memory Attaching interface lo0...done Adding 14854 symbols for...
  4. D

In response to the quoted post in the previous thread, I'm posting the flash contents from a unit purchased from brandon-nettech on eBay. The images that I have seem to be a different revision than the ones that came with ewheelerinc's unit. The file names on mine are...