Search results

1. O

X9SRL-F cannot update BIOS, file ROM ID not compatible

the /c command doesnt exist. But /x should mean override check and doesnt override the check. When i do /u it shows me current ROM File ROM GUID: 0a732500-2400-5042-54007262200776200 This mean anything do anybody?
  2. O

I get the same option screen with at the bottom - ERROR: Unkown Command
  3. O

I tried nu ami.bat with the content: @echo off REN AFUDOSU.SMC AFUDOSU.EXE AFUDOSU %1 /P /B /N /C /X REN AFUDOSU.EXE AFUDOSU.SMC But this shows all the options, so the command is wrong.
  4. O

I checked ami.bat: @echo off REN AFUDOSU.SMC AFUDOSU.EXE AFUDOSU %1 /P /B /N /K /R /FDT /MER /OPR REN AFUDOSU.EXE AFUDOSU.SMC Do i replace the /Letters with: /P /B /N /C /X Or do i just add the missing letters?
  5. O

Still not sure what you mean. Main page of BIOS shows: Supermicro X9SRL-F Version 3.2 During boot i see Rev 3.2. But the board says rev 1.01. The bottom says version 2.15.1236
  6. O

What do you mean by project name? BIOS 3.2 now.
  7. O

OEM board no, is from a supermicro 24 bay case. Rev 1.01 according to the sticker on the board. Running an E5-2667 V2.
  8. O

But the bios zip uses AMI.bat. plus there has to be a reason why this happens right?
  9. O

I have here a X9SRL-f (the sticker on the board says so, plus i have 2 more they are identical) When i try to update the BIOS via IPMI or DOS i get: bios flash rom file romid is not compatible with existing BIOS ROMID But it is the correct BIOS file Current BIOS is 3.2 I tried this 3.3 Bios...
  10. O

[IPv6] docker only ipv4

I am trying to add IPv6 to my docker server running on Debian 12. I change my IPv6 subnet (from ISP) to something fake. Debian has got a static IPv6 address. So i add this: { “experimental”: true, “ip6tables”: true } to my empty /etc/docker/daemon.json file. After that i ran: docker network...
  11. O

SuperMicro fans won't stop revving

It has ben a few years :P but how do you do this? ipmitool -H HOSTNAME -I lanplus -U ADMIN sensor thres FAN4 lower 100 150 250 I have download this files: https://github.com/ipmitool/ipmitool But not sure what to do next. Via SSH the command is not accepted.
  12. O

Having a hard time getting my 7900x system stable

I think i have found the problem. I am using a RX580 instead of the Igpu. And so far no crashing. Even turned EXPO I back on. NIC driver is loaded by default. The PoE on the switch port is off. What i meant was when i plug the cable in, windows starts the update proces which includes newer...
  13. O

Ok. I will test via WiFi or a PCI-E nic.
  14. O

@CyklonDX I turned all the tweaker options off: https://ibb.co/b1NXV36 https://ibb.co/QkrKxzQ https://ibb.co/hDfsTh8 Windows has been on all night, bit still as soon as i plug in the internet cable (and driver / updates starts) the system hangs. I have added the HWInfo screens. Another you...
  15. O

nothing set to auto, that means i will have to set every uefi setting manually. That are a lot of settings.... i will open every uefi page and just lookup every setting up via Google 1 by 1 and enter the correct value manually. Will keep you posted. Yes checked for shorts and tried with board...
  16. O

@CyklonDX do you know which clocks and voltages i should set and to which value?
  17. O

Computer is attached to an UPS. You are saying this PSU is no good? The technical reviews are good. But since you could be right i tried a be quiet power power pro 11 1000w, no difference. It is stable untill the Windows update start installing new(er) drivers. I have been looking at Windows...
  18. O

No. AUTO or 4800 / 5200 same problem.