Search results

1. H

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Hi, we tried this for 53-05 Epyc and got errors, is any new update to the app required? Thanks, Hrvoje
  2. H

It doesn't crash, but rendering speed is not consistent, same is with corona benchmark. Press once we get 22k result, press again it's 34k etc.
  3. H

I`m actually trying to understand why we have very unstable rendering in Corona renderer with dual 7742 QS. It got alot better with 2.1 bios but it`s not there yet.
  4. H

Guys, which chipset do you use for 64/128 -04 Epyc`s? Official from mobo provider or TRx from AMD?
  5. H

Hi all, I have dual 7742 QS on H11DSI-NT running unstable with corona benchmark and corona 5 software we use in our office for 3d visualizations. On first try we get around 22k, press again it goes to24k, shutdown the bench and reopen it goes to 34k, then down to 22k etc. Before 2.1 bios it...
  6. H

Do you have a custom bios to make this corona result? We tried before on h11dsi-nt (bios 2.0b) and results were lower then 1 cpu system.
  7. H

This is for dual system? So you used preset 64-core Best of both and that`s it?
  8. H

Hi, can you please post your settings for oc? I have the same cpu. What is your Corona 1.3 bench? Thanks, Hrvoje
  9. H

Hi, I have tried to test it on our samples, but get actually lower Corona bench 1.3 score (which is the software we use so is referrent for us). We tried both presets and setting it manualy. CB scores are higher though. Any insights on this?
  10. H

Wow, now this is big! So you have managed to get 100% more power on these 1.4 ghz es? Do you have hwinfo of these oc-ed? We have a few -4 2.6 ghz samples and will try it tomorrow. Thanks!
  11. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Will it be soon available for windows?
  12. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I.nfraR.ed - is this on a Rome cpu?
  13. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

That sounds good. How much better performance in % you get?
  14. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Maximum boost power on all cores is alot, if I'll be able to oc 7742's to 3.0 all core, thats 25% increase, alot in my opinion. I will send cpuz once recieved from my reseller.
  15. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Nice. I'm able to get some rome 2 64/128 1.8ghz cpus, these could be a good overclockers then.
  16. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

What is standard clock of your sample? Our is 2.4, max boost 3.0, so it should go that higher?
  17. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

What is the heighest stable all cores enabled? Compared to base clock out of the box?
  18. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Will do. Any advice for a good overclockable 1cpu mobo?
  19. H

Overclock your AMD Epyc

We have a couple of 7742's on h11dsi-nt and wondering if this would work on this board? Anyone maneged to oc 7742's? These don't scale too good in 2cpu setup, so thinking of splitting to two systems with an overclokable mobo. Any advice for a good one?
  20. H

Can` install Windows Server on H11dsi-nt

Hi, Sorry for delay. I managed to install windows server 2019, but got really low scores, so back to windows 10 pro. I am getting inconsistant results in several benchmarks, mostly in corona whic is software we use 24/7. We have installed Corsair TX850M, could it be the bottleneck? Power seems...