Search results

1. B

pikvm - An Open Source IP KVM project using the Raspberry Pi

Hey, I'm not the author of this project or affiliated with it in any way. I used this project in a recent home server build and am super impressed with it so I thought I'd spread the word. https://pikvm.org/ I was looking to build a home server. Decided I wanted a tower ATX. I wanted to go...
  2. B

WTB: Dual port SFP+ 10gig card

Hello, I'm relatively new to the SFP+ fiber world. I have been using ebay bought mallanox connectx-3 cards with success. They don't seem to care what modules ive used which is great. I need a similar card with dual SFP+ ports. What's the current best bang for the buck dual SFP+ PCI 3.0 card...
  3. B

Canada SOLD: GA-7PESH2 Desktop Workstation

Hey Guys, Looking to sell my desktop system. I had originally used it as my workstation loaded with 6 HDDs but have since moved to an Atom bassed NAS/Server setup and no longer have a need for this power hungry old system. Not entirely sure what it's worth. Hoping to sell the complete system...
  4. B

Canada WTB: Quadro P400 or P600

Looking for a good deal on a P400 or P600 for low power plex hardware encoding. Thanks!
  5. B

NAS build platform suggestions

Hey Guys, Starting yet another NAS build thread. I'm looking for mobo/cpu platforms for a freenas build which fit my requirements but are also financially concious. Some requirements - Will run freenas exclusively. - I have 6x sata drives to use. Potentially some sata SSDs for caching. Must...