Search results

1. R

SOLD SOLD SOLD [FS] [US-GA] 4x Dell / Hitachi 14TB SATA HDDs SOLD SOLD SOLD

Stampy Looking to recoup on my holiday spending and lab consolidation. All prices OBO and include shipping to CONUS, unless otherwise indicated. Willing to make deals for multiple items. Local ZIP is 30240, can meet within an hour of home, or in the S/SW Atlanta area. Qty Price (ea) Make...
  2. R

[FS] [USA-GA] Juniper EX3300-48P, GLi.Net X300B LTE Gateway, 2x Mikrotik S+RJ10 Multigig SFP+ Modules

Timestamps --- All prices are OBO, payments via PayPal invoice, free shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified. I'm looking to get rid of a bunch of stuff before moving so make me offers, including combo deals if you want. --- Juniper EX3300-48P L3 Switch - 48-port...
  3. R

[FS] [USA-GA] ALL GONE

ALL GONE! BUT, if anyone wants to sell anything that's down on my trades list, hmu. Pics of everything --- Just the Sophos Firewall remaining folks - take my last excess item! All prices are OBO, payments via PayPal invoice, free shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise...
  4. R

[FS] [USA-NY] 6x EMC Avamar M1200 Gen4s, 4x HP DL380P G8, 3x Brocade ICX6610, Cisco 3750X-24P, Cisco WLC 5760, EMC XtremIO 40U Rack, APC 2200 UPS, Mis

Copying my reddit post to cast a wider net before resorting to the pain of ebay/FB/CL. --- All prices OBO. Massively downsizing the lab due to work getting real busy and not being able to support the power draw as much in the new place, so I've moved/am moving to a couple tower servers and...