Search results

1. L

Best provider for work fibre direct connection in Central London?

Hi. Hope I am putting this in the right section - I wasn't sure whether to put here, or in general. I work for a small financial services company, and we today we have many more people working from home than we used to. Experience with home internet varies, but I wouldn't say that it's ideal...
  2. L

Post-startup hedge fund hiring remote: mature hackers/makers/modder types

Just briefly, as it's late here. I wouldn't say necessarily Jack of all Trades. But I took Electronics A Level although I never studied for it - I used to hang out at the local radio and TV repair shop and then I taught myself the rest. And I think knowing the principles of a domain can be...
  3. L

Hi Samir. Thank you for the kind words. My experience has been that character and resourcefulness are built through the repeated experience of overcoming adversity, so perhaps there might be a link between having encountered challenges and having built up the ability to solve problems. Please...
  4. L

Hi. I have been lurking on ServeTheHome for a couple of years now, but just did not have time to participate much until now. I would like to introduce myself and the company I work with and then describe some of the opportunities available and the sorts of people we are looking to hire...
  5. L

Help wanted with improving infra - phones / win desktops / linux servers

Hi. I've been a lurker reading these forums for a while, but only just recently registered an account. I'm in charge of technology and infrastructure for a small business - about 175 people across three countries (London, Hong Kong, Singapore) - and the company has grown quickly and I am...