Search results

1. R

Aruba R1N28A is actually a Seastone DX010

no bro , i haven't figure it out ? i read it on github that sonic Network Operating System can be use with celestial questone 2 , but we need to make image by ourself , but i dont know what they are talking about on github to make image by our self :(
  2. R

QSFP 100Gb That Support With ARCos on Switch Celestica Questone 2

Hi , I have Celestica Questone 2 and i'm able to install ARCos to the switch , but the problem is all my QSFP are not detected , is there some compatible QSFP for the switch , anyway i use QSFP from Cisco , Ericsson , Dell and Luxtera but non of this QSFP are detected but i can see there is a...
  3. R

yes i just find out that actually the hardware are the same with Celestica Questone 2 D3030 and now i have to find out which NOS that support because alot of NOS that doesn't support with the switch . Some NOS are support with Questone 2a only :oops:
  4. R

it's seem the problem with the image because i try with another image and the process stops in different stage , although it still wont work for me to install ONIE , anyway the switch are not DX010 but HPE Composable Fabric FM 3180 and the part Number are R1N25A
  5. R

Need ONIE Recovery ISO For HPE Composable Fabric FM 3180

Hi I got Hpe Composable Fabric FM 3180 and i want to install SONIC OS but the problem there is no ONIE to install SONIC , so if there's anyone who had ONIE Recovery ISO which compatible with the switch it will awesome if you can share with me , anyway i already try using ONIE Recovery From...
  6. R

yes i already try that method using cel_seastone ONIE recovery and also accton-wedge ONIE Recovery but it's stuck on process without any progress
  7. R

thank you very much for your response , it's seems i almost there to make the switch are able to use , anyway there is one more problem , because when i turn on the switch it will only stuck on Loading System then it back to boot again , so i can't get into ONIE MODE to install SONIC , does it...
  8. R

Hi , I Also got HPE Composable Fabric FM 3180 but there is no Network Operating System , based on your information does it work with SONIC ? and does the front module are enable ? because i try to install with Cumulus Linux but the Front Panel Ports are not operate unless i have the license ...
  9. R

IBM G8124 Managed Blade 24 Port 10G SFP+ Switch

can u please share pin out for the cable , because i lost my console cable and i want o make my own mini-usb to rj45 . thank you