Search results

1. I

Perfect Project TinyMiniMicro Pushing a 1L PC as a Server Concept

At the moment I dont, my plan is to install a meanwell PSU that can deliver the 20v required by the 1L PCs and then I was going to step down to power the disks. That way I dont need 3 power bricks. This is part of where my project is stalled because I need to get Fusion360 working on Linux...
  2. I

Kinda like this? Its a modular 3d printed rackmout system I have been developing that fits 10" and 19" racks. Its on pause right now until I can fix Fusion360.
  3. I

I really still love the Lenovo with a PCIe slot. But this looks like an interesting option!
  4. I

Can this be done? Think I can do it?

Thanks! I am thinking Ceph may be the way forward, I have been playing with it the last few days.
  5. I

Can this be done? Think I can do it?

Hey All, So I have been tinkering and planning and researching for a while and my hope was to get a sanity check from people smarter than me, who do this either for a living or because they are even more nuts than I am. Goal: Build an HA Cluster to self host cloud replacement applications...
  6. I

HPE SAS SSD drives fail @ 32,768 hours

So this lists the MZILS3T8HJCM PM1633 Samsung drives as part of the affected set of drives. Anyone know if this also is a risk with NetApp/IBM, Dell, or direct Samsung branded versions?