Search results

1. Zankza

Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway XG | 10G Router 8x SFP+ | $2000

Unfortunately I cannot do that, You'll need to tag @Patrick and ask him to do that.
  2. Zankza

Oh I forget to mention that it will be shipped in the original double box, so it's pretty secure and safe during shipping, meet ups at Austin, TX is also OK.
  3. Zankza

Selling the unit due to incompatible with my Google Fiber ISP. Item Location: Austin, TX Please observe the following pictures, I am more than happy to answer any questions. The price is $2000 via ETH, shipping included the price. Thank you.
  4. Zankza

Gnodal GS4008 8 x 40GbE + 40 x 10GbE SFP+ QSFP Ethernet Switch [Only 230W peak]

I'm selling a functional Gnodal GS4008 Switch. Selling it due to newer switches(Mellanox) being utilized in my homelab. It was used with two C6100 chassis, which had eight nodes, eight connectx-2 qsfp, for ethernet-based Storage-Direct-Spaces. Price: 1ETH (Includes shipping to US48)...
  5. Zankza

I apologize, I am deaf. I wouldn't be capable of answering that question, but I believe there is many topics in regards of that matter here, just simply search about Gnodal GS4008.
  6. Zankza

I'm selling a functional Gnodal GS4008 Switch. Selling it due to newer switches(Mellanox) being utilized in my homelab. It was used with two C6100 chassis, which had eight nodes, eight connectx-2, for ethernet-based Storage-Direct-Spaces. Price: $1000 (Ethereum preferred) (Includes shipping to...
  7. Zankza

Houston Area Business Partner

I think that, if you explained your intentions along what kind of expectations are being expected from said partner would clear up so many questions. Most of the partnerships and common-startups just require funding to get going, and from what you've said, you've already acquired that part, I...
  8. Zankza

[Need Advise] 25+ft SFP+ Cable?

~
  9. Zankza

HP SL6500 4U 8-Node (16 CPU) Cloud Servers | 256 Threads | 2,048 GB RAM ~$2000

Further analysis, I did a bios update on other working but yet used node, it went very smoothly and even had proper event logs like so: Where on the broken node I see the "firmware upgrade started" part but never seen "firmware upgrade complete." Additionally, I did the manual flash via iLO...
  10. Zankza

I have already tried that, I have tried uploading EE1 file into ILO and even see message such as "flashing" but the ROM never changes no matter what I do, including giving it hard resets, turning off server before performing flash, etc. Which led me to think, there must be something wrong with...
  11. Zankza

I bought mines for 599$ as few others did: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/hp-s6500-and-sl230s-gen8-crazy-deal.10342 There was small chance that S6500 would be flooded into market, but it appears to be just one or two rack of S6500 was being dumped by yousendit.com. With...