Search results

1. P

EU [FS] 2nd Gen Scalable CPUs, DELL PERC HBA / RAID controllers, DELL PSUs, DELL R730xd flexbay

Well, brain fart, it didn't occur to me to search the Supermicro website, much appreciated. I was hopeful they could be mixed, so no go. I'll check if I can sell my ram and replace it all with 32 GB LRDIMM sticks. Thanks!
  2. P

EU [FS] 2nd Gen Scalable CPUs, DELL PERC HBA / RAID controllers, DELL PSUs, DELL R730xd flexbay

I am looking at the SAMSUNG M386A4G40DM0-CPB DDR4 REG ECC 32GB 4DRx4 PC4 2133P modules. I see these are 32 GB LRDIMM modules. Do you happen to know if they'll work simultaneously with my current RDIMM modules? If it helps, my Supermicro X10DRI board runs with 4x M393A2G40DB0-CPB 16 GB RDIMM...
  3. P

Sweet little Mini ITX MB combo

If I was in the US, I would get one because price. Nice find.
  4. P

How to fix: BMC can't force ME to recovery mode when updating BIOS

You rock. I just recovered the BIOS on my X10dri with this method, also suggested by Supermicro in their FAQs. I tried Patrick's method first, but hadn't considered setting Restore on AC loss to Stay Off before flashing, so that didn't work. Thank you for the reference, bookmarked :)
  5. P

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Just a quick post to say that Rand__ is an amazing seller. He had the PSU I was looking for, gave me a fair price for it, and included other parts I cared for in the package for free. He was very patient with my too many questions, very fast to respond, and always to the point. Also shipped...
  6. P

EU WTB: mSATA SSDs (FOUND)

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I had to make sure I indeed had a 32gb msata available. Turns out I have a total of 3, after all, of which I can sell 2 (one is used in my main T430u HTPC installation at the moment and I wouldn't want to change my config). The 2 available msata SSDs...
  7. P

EU WTB: mSATA SSDs (FOUND)

I also have some mSata drives I don't use anymore and can sell if you didn't already find what you need from BeardyDude, it's 3 or 4 drives, all small capacity (I think 20gb, 24gb and 1 32gb, not sure about the last one). I think there's a LiteOn, a Samsung and/or some other brand, will have to...
  8. P

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Well, I don't know if the back can be changed to the other type. It does not seem so, at least in mine, without exchanging the whole chassis. Anyway, I'm likely going to keep this, so if you do happen to have 2x the specific PSUs (PWS-920P-SQ, the super quiet ones), please let me know what you'd...
  9. P

Wattage is not an issue even with the current setup with the 720 Watt PSUs, if that's you mean. I am considering getting the -SQ PSUs for the sole purpose of reduced server noise, both when powered on or off, I wont actually need the 920W they provide. Also, the nvme card I'm waiting a reply...
  10. P

I am contemplating whether I should replace the PSUs, or sell the whole chassis with PSUs, backplane etc and place the mobo/cpu/ram combo in a large tower case. It will all depend on the pricing of the 920P-SQ (if I can find them reasonably priced), and whether I'll receive my Asus Hyper M.2 x4...
  11. P

@Rand__ Do you by any chance have any Supermicro PWS-920P-SQ PSUs for sale? I have a SuperChassis 825TQ-R720LPB with two PWS-721P-1R PSUs, which are too noisy for my liking. I'm using the server as a workstation at the moment in a room in my house, and I'm bummed that even when powered off...
  12. P

EU 32GB RDIMM PC4-2133P 12pcs

Are the LRDIMMs still available? Potentially interested in all 4 (unless you have more). Also, is the 75 USD or EUR?