Search results

1. Z

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

I finally found the Cisco-drivers! They are here: Software Download - Cisco Systems I downloaded the file ucs-k9-bundle-c-series.4.1.1a.C.bin After opening it with 7-Zip I found a blob-file which was the Cisco-version of the firmware I needed. Path...
  2. Z

Yes, that is what I want to do, but since I only have the Cisco-PN and also only have a SanDisk firmware, I don't know where to add my Cisco-PN in the SanDisk firmware. I need to know the corresponding SanDisk-PN to my Cisco-PN. Or maybe I am totally mistaken and don't understand what you are...
  3. Z

That sounds good so far. But now I cannot figure out which "profile" in the INFO I should use for the SX350 - As far as I understand I would need to check which file I need for my Partnumber in a INFO file of a original Cisco-firmware, but I don't have any access to one. My PN is...
  4. Z

Hey, first time poster here. I got a cisco-branded SX350 3200GB from eBay which currently has the firmware v8.9.9, rev 20190313 Public on it. As far as I understand, this is the exact same drive as the non-cisco-branded ones, for which a later firmware is availabe, although with the version...