Search results

1. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

That won’t be a clean solution if you are trunking it to another 40g switch
  2. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

On the 6610, is it possible to use the 2 breakout ports as Trunks to other switches with normal QSFP cables? Or they must be connected to the normal ports?
  3. T

WTB Brocade ICX7750-48C

If you have one of these for sale, please PM me. Thank you
  4. T

WTB Arista 7050T-64

I am interested in buying an Arista 7050T with 48 10Base-T ports and 4 QSFP ports. please PM me if you have one for sale
  5. T

QL2K CPUs and Supermicro X11DPH

These QL2K work on Asrock Rack and X11DPU mobos. I posted this to see if anyone manage to get these CPUs working on X11DPH by modifying the microcode in Bios 2.0 or 2.1.
  6. T

When I tried the QL2K CPUs (4 different CPUs) on 6 different X11DPH, all of them failed to boot. This was with single or dual CPUs. 1 stick of RAM in DIMMA1 to test, although I did try them in all slots. I have tried using all different brands of RAM and different frequencies. All RAM sticks...
  7. T

The Q2LK CPUs work on Asrock boards and X11DPU. It just wont work with the X11DPH, however, it should. Bios 2.0 and 2.1 support ES and QS CPUs
  8. T

Yes. I tried it on 6 motherboards and the results were the same. QL1K and other ES CPUs work. Regular retail CPUs work as well. The only CPUs that do not work are these QL2K.
  9. T

I bought a few of these CPUs under the assumption that they would work with X11DPH motherboards. Have you guys had any luck getting these to post? I’ve tried bios 2.0 and 2.1 without any luck. I’ve tried with many different RAM brands and different sizes. 1 stick of RAM on CPU1 DimmA1 and the...
  10. T

X11DPH-T Bios 3.0x with ES CPU?

Message me and I’ll help you get it working.