Search results

1. N

EU FS: Brocade MLXE-4-MR2-M-AC IP/MPLS Router for datacenter

Hi there, i have these 2 similar units that I dont use, nor do i intend to use them at home :) maybe somebody in here would be interested. The units comes without any modules beside the 2* PSU and 4 fans in the rear. (Management and interface modules is needed) My selling price is: 150 each...
  2. N

EU Cisco ASA 5508-x with firePower

Sorry. created this thread the wrong place. It is created under sales as well. whoops
  3. N

EU FS: Cisco ASA firewall 5508-x with firePower

Hey, as i have upgraded my current setup, my "old" firewall has become redundant, and therefore set for sale. Is has been used privately and in enterprise. It works 100%. It is upgraded to the latest recommended release. regarding shipping, let's discuss it if a deal is done. i'm prepared to...
  4. N

EU Cisco ASA 5508-x with firePower

Hey, as i have upgraded my current setup, my "old" firewall has become redundant, and therefore set for sale. Is has been used privately and in enterprise. It works 100%. It is upgraded to the latest recommended release. regarding shipping, let's discuss it if a deal is done. i'm prepared to...
  5. N

Selling: Brocade MLXe-4-MR2-M-AC

Hi there, i have recently aquired a couple of these badboys. The router itself is included with two PSU's, and missing the management module. they are from a former datacenter, that has turned the key. Shipping is possible in europe and costs around 230 USD. Local pickup in Denmark is also...