Search results

1. E

[WTB] - Four Low Capacity NVMe M.2 Drives

Surely someone has a few layout around collecting dust, right? I'm upgrading my storage server to NVMe, but looking to prove out the concept with some cheaper drives before I go all in on 32TB worth. Looking for m.2 NVMe, lower capacity is fine, but at least 64GB. Also, sustained transfer...
  2. E

MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM vs Brocade ICX6450-24

I am looking at these two network switches and wanted to see if the community had any additional feedback on my feature list. My use case is an un-managed switch in my home (pfsense for routing), but I'm open to learning about advanced routing, VLANs, etc. Mikrotik CSS326-24G-2S+RM Est. Cost -...
  3. E

10GBe vs. 25GBe - Cost Analysis and Part Numbers

I am upgrading my backbone in my home and am trying to decide between 10GBe and 25GBe. Right now I only need two high speed connections, but will plan for more. Along the way, I have researched part numbers and prices and pulled everything into a spreadsheet. I figured I would share here as...
  4. E

Shallow 12-bay JBOD Enclosure

Is anyone aware of a 12-bay JBOD enclosure that will fit in a 20-inch deep rack besides the Lenovo SA120? It seems all the good options (HB-1235, SM826, MD1200, etc) are ~25-inches. Thanks in advance!