Search results

1. B

Upgrade from E5 v2: Ryzen, Epyc or Scalable?

I am a bit lost with all these SKUs :) The 7302p is really tempting, but I don't think I can justify it. If I go epyc, I thought I would buy a used 7351p and then upgrade to Rome if I felt the need (or the itch). Is it a bad idea?
  2. B

First time I have to zoom out to use a website :D They also have the 7232p in stock (and a 7252p, not sure if it's a typo or a real different CPU)
  3. B

Yes I saw that in your thread, you bought it at Superbiiz, correct? I sent them an email last week, no response. Same with provantage. Newegg had the combo H11SSL+7302p, but that was a bit over my budget (and not in stock anymore anyway)
  4. B

Not out yet, and I don't know when they will be really available (look at availability of the R9 3900X for example). Same for motherboards. If I knew that the current X399 would be compatible, I'll probably take a 1920X right now and upgrade later on if I feel the need. Waiting would be the...
  5. B

Hi there, I currently have a X9SRA with a E5-2630v2 with 128GB of RAM. The motherboard is crapping out, it will work well some days, then at some point will reboot all the time... Ordered another used on ebay, it came with bent pins... So now I am looking to upgrade mobo+cpu+ram. I plan to...