Search results

1. A

Canada [WTB] Supermicro Rails MCP-290-00014-00

Hi! I have an old revision SC836. I’m not at home at the moment to grab a model #,but the sizing is described in another STH post https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/supermicro-sc846-rail-kit-part.7559/ With spacing like in this image (wider space between rows of clips)...
  2. A

Than Thanks so much for the time and information. Those individual part numbers are really helpful!
  3. A

Thanks for the reply. Honestly the documentation for older SM rails is so poor. I was told that I needed MCP 290-00014-00 rails for my chassis. But I remember another STH forum post where users talked about the MCP 290-00001. Let me do some research, or maybe a familiar user will be able to shed...
  4. A

Hello, I've posted about this previously, but looking for a set of MCP-290-00014-00 rails for an ancient 3U unit I have. Very hard to find in the last few years. Looking to be shipped to me in Toronto. Looking for someone in North America who might have a set to sell. Also, if some European...
  5. A

WTB Any 2TB HDDs less than 7 years old

If you’re open to considering older drives, I have a bunch of WD Green 2TB drives that are about 11 years old. I used them for cold storage. Recently DBANd them with good success.
  6. A

FS: *SOLD* Synology DS1812+ and 7x 3TB WD Red SATA drives

Any interest in selling/shipping the drives to Canada? If so, I can provide details for a shipping quote.
  7. A

FS: Supermicro and Inventec Motherboards

Hi! do you know if the Supermicro board supports PCIe bifurcation? thanks!
  8. A

Canada WTB - Gigabyte 7PESH2

Hi all, Though the odds are long, figured I'd give this a shot: Looking for a 7PESH2 board for a server project, ideally ready to go with V2 support. Located in Toronto, Canada, so a local (ie. Canadian) deal would be ideal, but open to US/International sellers if the price + shipping works...
  9. A

Canada SOLD: GA-7PESH2 Desktop Workstation

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately the system itself is more than I need and would likely cost a fortune to ship. If you ever are interested in parting it out, I’d be open to the motherboard, some RAM and the NVMe. Good luck!
  10. A

Gigabyte GA-7PESH2 for NAS builds for $179

Hi PBrizzo - any success? Curious to see if you've had any luck. Cheers, Alex
  11. A

Canada SOLD: GA-7PESH2 Desktop Workstation

Is this still available? I am in Ontario and would be interested in the motherboard if you're open to parting it out.
  12. A

Supermicro PDB-PT846-N24 PSU compatibility

Hi Juan, I just tried this, I ordered the 920P SQ without thinking of compatibility with the old 836 chassis I bought, which has a PDB-PT825-N24. The PSU works on my X9DRH-7F, but I've only installed one CPU right now since I do not have an EPS splitter for the PDB yet. Hope this helps.
  13. A

Supermicro SC836 / Compellent CT-SC030 Rail Kit

I know this is a relatively older thread, but did you ever sort this out? I have 01-SC83618-XX00C001 chassis I would like to get rails for, but also don't want to buy something I cannot easily return (I'm in Canada, most rail sources are not). Otherwise I will park it on a shelf. Thanks!
  14. A

NVMe boot with SuperMicro X9DA7 & X9DRi-F

Has anyone tried with an X9SCM-F Board? Someone had success a year ago with the Fernando WinRAID method. I'd like to do the same, but hoping to get an already functional BIOS, since I don't have easy access to a Windows PC. (Going to use Linux on the system after) EDIT: I also have an...