Search results

1. C

Small firewall recommendations

Hello all, Looking for some help finding a good firewall solution for a problem at work. I work for a city government and we are looking to add CCTV cameras for greenway trailhead parking lots and looking down the greenway a bit. I need a reliable firewall that is as small as possible and...
  2. C

Transition from FreeNAS to UnRAID

I posted this question on the UnRAID forum, in the ZFS for UnRAID section and didn't get a ton of traction. I am looking for advice on how to move to UnRAID, and best practices for ZFS on UnRAID once moved. I am currently running FreeNAS 11.3 and am planning on moving to UnRAID for the better...
  3. C

SOLD - FS: Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+, 2x Xeon E5-2630L, and 32GB of DDR3 ECC Ram

For sale is my old motherboard, processors and ram. I know I could probably get more seperating them and selling them on ebay, but I would rather have one and done, sell to someone who will likely use for a home setup and I don't have to worry as much about shipping. I'll take pictures if...
  4. C

BPN-SAS-846TQ Backplane and PWDIS

Hello All, I found a pretty good deal on a 14TB Ultrastar, but i has PWDIS built in. It looks like PWDIS resets the drive by providing 3.3v on Pin 3 of the SATA Power connector. In looking at the specs for the BPN-SAS-846TQ it's supplied power via the old school molex connector, so unless...
  5. C

APC Smart-UPS 1500 Pure-Sine Wave

This has to be a pricing mistake, it’s the older non-C model, but it’s new from Antonline.com through Amazon for $81.83 with free shipping. SMT1500 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002MZW5JU/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdo_t1_9VELAb3CMRT3A
  6. C

FS: Asrock C2750D4i & 16GB ECC Ram

Hello All, I’m putting up my current / old FreeNAS rig for sale and I thought I would offer it here before I went to eBay. I have a recently replaced (11/2017) through exchange with Asrock, C2750D4i motherboard & proc with 16GB, 2x8GB DDR3L 1600, of ECC Ram. I also would be willing to...
  7. C

FS: 2x WD 2TB Reds and 1x WD Black

Hello All, I have 3 spinners for sale. 2x WD20EFRX Reds and 1x WD2001FASS. The Reds were refurb, the black was new retail. I have wiped them to 00, to clear them of data and to stress test them as they were sitting for a few months. I’m looking for $70 for the three. HDs for Sale -...
  8. C

WTB: Supermicro 846 or 836

Hello All, I am looking to upgrade my home rig from a Silverstone DS380 to a Supermicro 836 or 846, preferably with a single expander backplane and Platinum or titanium power supplies. I'm capping what I would be willing to pay at $400 shipped, and that will vary based on backplane, power...