Search results

1. G

Storage Server For Media and Video Editing Setup

I will definitely check out napp-it, it sounds like a really good solution. FreeNAS is nice, but there are limitations.
  2. G

Hi, So for software I am more towards FreeNAS as it has a nice GUI, I don't know much about Linux command lines so it is very important for me. Or if there is a very detailed step by step guide, maybe I can follow that as well. For the small SSDs I am planning just to use two of them as boot...
  3. G

Hi, My Unraid server has two E5-2620 V4 as well, 8 core at 2.1Ghz each. So this shouldn't be a problem. Plex in Xbox is only a client, all transcode is done in the server.
  4. G

All computers are running on 10G network now, and there are only two computers/workstations connected to the network. For Plex I am using either my Xbox One X or Ps4 Pro, both are Gigabit network (I think), so shouldn't be a problem with network. When I transfer files to my Unraid server, the...
  5. G

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, and I don't know if this is the right place to post this here. I am looking to build a storage server for my studio, which I will be using for a few applications. I would like to know what kind of OS and setup should I use. I don't know much Linux commands...