Search results

1. A

HP 3PAR SSD

Hi, at work they are throwing away plent of HP 3PAR sas ssds (PN: 783272-001). I was wondering if it is possibile to use them with a HP 3PAR file controller v2 that I already own. Thanks
  2. A

HP H220 Slow Writes

Hi, I just bought a HP H220 and installed it in my DL360e G8. VMWare immediately recognised the controller and was able to create the datastores. On a Windows server 2016 VM I run CrystalDiskMark and got 510MB/s reads (which is expected) but only 72MB/s on a new Samsung 860 Evo SSD. How can I...
  3. A

Noob question about H220

Hi, I own a DL360E from HP with a P420 raid but I would like to change it due to extremely low or fluctuating speeds. I would like to buy a H220 but I don’t know whether is possibile to boot from this card because when I tried to put the P420 in HBA mode it wasn’t able to boot from the disks. Is...
  4. A

Slow writes HP P420

Hi, i have recently acquired a new DL360e with a P420 raid controller. I have installed one 120gb ssd (consumer) and set up RAID 0. When i booted into the os (Vmware) and created a vm i noticed that it was running very slowly and the disk speed test (CrystalDiskMark) reported read speeds of...