Search results

1. G

IPoIB vs. SRP

i'm a newbie in this domain, but when i look your screenshots, i see the cpu utilization and the time response are rather high in SRP, not a problem?
  2. G

40+ servers for sale Dell C6100, 1950, 2950 MD1000 Remote KVM

have you some spare for the C6100? for example: pcie riser thanks
  3. G

postcode Dell C6100

i think she's dead, not completely but enough to stop the boot i found a super case: stacker 915R!
  4. G

postcode Dell C6100

end of story: i received the MB of legopc and it's work! so mine is dead :/ by the way, i have mine :D
  5. G

postcode Dell C6100

legopc: great proposition! I am very interested! Go PM?
  6. G

postcode Dell C6100

test: NOK same thing so the MB is dead :/
  7. G

dell c6100 with adapter to atx psu

you can have some instability if the MB haven't enough power
  8. G

postcode Dell C6100

yes i'm in europe, France. Thansk for the proposal! I waiting about a cpu, i think today, i give a feedback when i test it
  9. G

postcode Dell C6100

the motherboard turn on automatically, and the motherboard is alone, just the MB, nothin else
  10. G

yeap i will try, that and new cpu E5502
  11. G

i haven't any post, i just see the led on the mb . i tried different dimms, 2Go*6 et 16Gb
  12. G

full spec: - 2*L5520 - 2*16Go I tried to populate the ram in the wrong type and i have an other error code, so i think the motherboard is ok
  13. G

just to confirm, i have a MB with 18pins so I thought that the problem could come from there
  14. G

you have an 12 or 18 pins?
  15. G

postcode Dell C6100

maybe the cpu? i have a L5520 maybe try with a simpliest cpu
  16. G

postcode Dell C6100

i tried and nothing change :/ i think it's missing something for the HDD, for example the raid card in supp
  17. G

postcode Dell C6100

thanks for the tip, i try it tomorrow. but i think i'm not in the same configuration because i want yo use the motherboard out of the true case. i hop you tip work ^^
  18. G

nop not yet :/ the motherboard start, and she stop on a postcode 63 (the led on the MB). but...

nop not yet :/ the motherboard start, and she stop on a postcode 63 (the led on the MB). but some times, i have acces to the ipmi but not much helper
  19. G

i have a motherboard of C6100 with 18 pins. If you arrive to boot the motherboard, i'm very interested because mine don't want to get the post :/
  20. G

postcode Dell C6100

hello, thanks for your reply! nop :/ i can just have acces to the ipmi and that's all. i contact a dell sav by a french forum and he say's, i need some stuff around the motherboard. I have her naked, just the motherboard, not the psu plate or whatever. do you think it's the problem? thanks :)