Search results

1. F

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

oh so sorry i misinterpreted " Enabling or disabling Layer 2 switching is not supported on virtual interfaces. "
  2. F

It is in layer 3 mode. That is how it is supposed to be. Hence the VEs for each vlan.
  3. F

First, thanks to fohdeesha for the work on these units! Have an issue that I am slamming my head against the wall trying to figure out: an icx 7250 in router mode with everything working as expected except for one vlan on which NONE of the hosts can talk to one another. They can talk outside...
  4. F

New server - Epyc vs Threadripper

Hate to admit it but it never even occurred to me to email them and ask! Does look like TR will indeed be split into two versions. A bit disappointing. EDIT: After hearing some more fairly plausible leaks about TR being split into 2 groups, the RDIMM on this board now makes sense for the TR...
  5. F

New server - Epyc vs Threadripper

Had to register to ask questions after finally seeing someone talk about that Asrock TR board... Hoping someone can enlighten me as I am in a similar situation of deciding to go TR or Epyc for my big new home build, but after seeing a blank space for the CPU Support List and RDIMM in the Memory...