Search results

1. O

EU [EU-FR] [FS] Lots of RAM (16-32GB DDR3R) & CPUs (Xeons v2/v3)

I'm lowering the 16GB price, i'm not giving them up for free, but that's close. If you have a solid use-case for your labs, i'll certainly consider any offers (same goes for the 32GB).
  2. O

I'm upping back the thread, considering it's really a waste this RAM is still laying around. As in, please make me a reasonable offer if you fancy some DDR3 memory, i'll consider it. I'm not that much interested in the price as seeing them put back to good use. Same goes for the CPUs. I had...
  3. O

Count 13€ for the Ireland shipping, with tracking number. Service provided by regular Postal Office.
  4. O

I'll see to give you a estimate. CPU aren't too heavy so it may be reasonable. I'll update the specs :-). I was not fully sure if it was indeed LR or plain R. I thought I was carefull to check it with the SKHynix site. Anyway :-)
  5. O

Hello :) (New prices as of Nov 2022) I’ve some remains of servers I got to decom a few months back. Mostly internal parts, hence RAM & CPUs. I’ll accept Paypal or SEPA, take charge of the fees - selling as private seller, but not the shipping costs. I’m FR based, so shipping costs would most...
  6. O

Dell satadom 64gb

I found a way to solve the crimp issue, as Molex sells also pre-assembled connectors/cables for Molex/Picoblade 3 connectors. Crimping a molex/microfit is much easier, so I intend to use the pre-assembled cable on one end, and crimp the microfit on the other end. Or cut the current cable, and...
  7. O

Dell satadom 64gb

Thanks, that looks to be right. The fitting seems correct. I'll try to make a cable from Molex Microft Female 4 pins/2row <> Molex PicoBlade Female 3 pins to keep the current cables intact.
  8. O

Dell satadom 64gb

Ok, a few pics to explain better :) This is an innodisk connected on a Supermicro SATADOM Power port (courtesy of STH) Connector on the Innodisk is most likely the Conexcon 1160 - 3 pins or a Molex PanelMate - 3 pins (most likely compatible both) Connector on the Motherboard is most likely a...
  9. O

Dell satadom 64gb

I've been crawling the web to try and find the rights connectors for the innodisks SATADOM. I've a SL-3ME without the 7th pin power, with a Dell power cable (innodisk connector on one side, 4 pin black molex on the other) So i'm trying to find a way to connect it to my supermicro board onto the...
  10. O

Supermicro X10SDV-2C-TLN2F motherboard d-1508 ddr4

I'm in France. I'm actually looking for a X10SDV 2C TP4F but they are hard to find, but I could go with the tln2f.
  11. O

Supermicro X10SDV-2C-TLN2F motherboard d-1508 ddr4

I might be interested, but I'm in Europe. Can we sort something out ?
  12. O

WTB: Intel DC S35xx/S3700 400G and other decent 900-1tb SSDs

(I do have more quantity, I'm PMing you both)
  13. O

Hello back :) I can offer them at 50€/S3700 (w/ shipping included from FR to SP). Are you looking for 4 in total ? We can switch to PM for the further details.
  14. O

I'm actually located in Europe (FR). They are supposed to be SATA 3 (based on the PN : SSDSC2BA400G3R). If you want, I can try to formally "validate" it from a workbench. But I'm off on holiday starting end of week, so it might take a while though. I would understand if you go elsewhere no...
  15. O

I might have some S3700/400Gb to spare/sell. They are Dell rebranded. But shipping might be an issue (I need to organise proper packing). Where are you located ?
  16. O

FS - ES/QS Xeon Processors

I'd be interested in the X10DRH, i've PMed you :)
  17. O

EU FS: DDR3 & DDR4 RAM, Intel Xeon CPUs, Asus & Supermicro motherboards

Z10PA-U8 received in perfect shape, very well packed, and quick shipping. Many thanks :)
  18. O

EU FS: DDR3 & DDR4 RAM, Intel Xeon CPUs, Asus & Supermicro motherboards

I might be interested in the Motherboards. I'm switching to DM for some details.