Search results

1. B

X9DRI-LN4F+ with Nvidia P2000 (x16 3.0) running at X4 3.0?

Ok, the card says pcie x16 3.0 so i guess it should be that in gpuz too. its crazy, ive been messing with computers for years and never really had this issue
  2. B

Looks like it might not be saturating the x16 3.0. I saw in nvidia control panel it listed as pcie x16 3.0 So maybe its not able to max out the lanes?
  3. B

Im starting to think its my video card, I put it in my dell T620 and it most shows x8 @ 3.0, even with furmark gpu stress test.
  4. B

I will do that, and I checked the bios and its set to pcie x16 3.0, but will double check. Thank you
  5. B

I am using GPU-z and Let me see how to check the model for the video card. Thank you
  6. B

HI, I recently got a supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ server and I am trying to see if I can use my Nvidia P2000. I was running the card in my Dell T620 and it was running fine, although I forgot to check if it was actually running at X16 3.0. I have tried all the slots on the SM board and it wont go...
  7. B

Dell T620 uefi error when reset embedded nic to default.

Hello, I am hoping someone can help. I have a Dell T620 and everything seems ok except when I try to reset the nics to default. steps I take... F2 bios select Device settings select 1st nic at the bottom right I click Default. I click finish and it gives me a uefi error. Does anyone have...
  8. B

HP SAS Expander Wiki

Hello, Does anyone know what the led lights on the hp expander are for? is there documentation somewhere? right now I can only get R1 and R2 to light up
  9. B

HP SAS Expander Wiki

Hello, Would anyone be able to tell me what the 6 led lights do on the hp expander? My card is not working and drives not recognized. The 1st 3 lights are solid green. Any ideas? Thank you Bill
  10. B

arc-1880ix-12 Installing drivers hangs system?

Thank you I will try that, and I have been reading the manual, just so much to go through.
  11. B

I will see what I can do, one issue is Windows will not boot with the card in the system, its really messed up. I can get Ubuntu to boot so I might try that. Not sure if this helps but when system boots I hear two beeps from the card, usually I hear 3 What is the out-of-band admin UI? I am...
  12. B

unfortunately I had redone my os thinking all would be good, so I have a fresh install and can't get to that part. I had disabled the bios on the card so that doesnt work either. I had tried to reflash the card too but it freezes when flashing firmware.
  13. B

Hi all, my card seemed to be working just fine, but then i go and redo the os and now I cant even install drivers or upgrade firmware for the card. does anyone have ideas of what i can try? arc-1880ix-12 (1.52FW) windows 10 x64 or Ubuntu 20.04 Thank you. Bill
  14. B

ARECA Owner's Thread

Hi everyone, I recently got the Areca ARC-1880IX-12 FW 1.56 and I have it connected to the HP SAS EXP Card FW 2.10, I am showing wierd voltages under the H/W monitor and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this? Controller H/W Monitor CPU Temperature 31 ºC Controller Temp. -1 ºC...
  15. B

HP SAS Expander Wiki

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here uses the HP expander with the Areca cards? I have a Areca ARC-1880IX-20 FW1.56 and HP SAS EXP Card FW2.10, I am wondering if there are any known issues? I have a weird issue on the areca card where the h/w monitor is showing the wrong voltages?
  16. B

HP SAS Expander Wiki

Ok, thank you, I will see if I can do that, hope I dont have to get a lsi card for this, that seems like a waste, lol, i already have two raid cards that I am currently not using but not lsi.
  17. B

HP SAS Expander Wiki

Hello, I recently got the HP SAS EXP Card firmware 2.06(F), I am trying to update the firmware but its not being recognized in Ubuntu 18.04. I have installed all updates that I can find, and my raid card is installed and recognized properly. when I run the following cmd the expander doesn't...
  18. B

Ideas to help with build

computer is a worksation\server: Dell T5600 Operating System/ Storage Platform: Windows server 2016 CPU: 2 x Intel® Xeon x5650 2.6ghz Motherboard: system is Dell T5600 Chassis:system is Dell T5600 Drives: 640gb WD6401AALS-00L3B2 8TB ST8000DM004-2CX188 Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB RAM: 72GB Add-in...