Search results

1. G

Supermicro X9DRH-7F - SBR and SPD

yeah i realised that ;-) For now i just parked the idea . Seems not worth the risk of bricking maybe even the board. Put a chinese (probably knockoff but working perfecty fine) perc card in there instead which works great. Would have been cool though as i am out of pcie slots now (yeah all 7...
  2. G

Actualy , correction to my last post regarding lsirec. That error was due to me typing something wrong. Tried it again today and it does read the sbr, only it reads it wrong as takes only 256 bytes (should be 512) and shifts stuff by a few bytes (as you can see in below dump) if i compare it to...
  3. G

Yeah tried that also. Gave me an “open bar1: no such file or directory” error. According to the issues log in the git repo that seems to indicate in general that it wont work for that controller It all makes no sense. Have seen no such report anywhere on the net about issues with reading or...
  4. G

Anyone any idea why the sbr seems locked for reading and writing while i can flash and do everything else ?
  5. G

I have the same motherboard and can upgrade the firware fine to the latest version, but i can not read or write the sbr. What version of megarec did you use . I used 01.02-007 August 03, 2011. Older versions did not recognise controller btw. (If you used a new , link please) I am getting a...