Search results

1. A

FS [US-PA] Unopened Asus X99-E WS motherboard, 128GB ECC RAM, Xeon E5-2695v4 CPU

Are the ram and CPU tested and working? I'm guessing they aren't if you haven't used the mobo they go with....
  2. A

[FS] ryzen 3900xt **SOLD**

Selling my Ryzen 3900xt 12 core 24 thread processor I ran this for under a noctua cooler with noctua thermal paste in the 65 watt eco mode. Never over clocked or cryptomined. I moved up to a 5950x so this needed to go $180 including shipping via USPS tracked and insured
  3. A

FS: Raptor Computing Talos II Lite (POWER9) computer -used

If nvidia hadn't eaten all my spare cash I'd be all over this.
  4. A

FS: Raptor Computing Talos II Lite (POWER9) computer -used

Oops didn't hit the link before I asked sorry
  5. A

CLOSED[FT/FS][USA-PA] intel/solidgym 1.6tb p7 p5600 u.3 ssd

I'll be at work until Wednesday night but I'll get you smart data and proof of life Wed when I get home
  6. A

AOC-SLG3-2E4T oculink hba disappearing from bios and os

So I have a mini SAS HD port on motherboard which I was using for 4 data drives with my NAS VM, now that this issue has presented I removed the data drives and added minisashd to u.2 cable and one drive works a treat. Thanks for your help.
  7. A

It works when attached to mini SAS HD port every time. My motherboard just doesn't like supermicro retimer pcie card.
  8. A

So I got two of these drives in a trade from another user here. I am selling/trading one because my motherboard can only accommodate one u.3 drive. I tried the two drives in a passive dual u.2 card and got bad speeds. I'm on x570 and there really are no good and affordable options to add both...
  9. A

Sometimes they show sometimes they don't. I decided just to get different hardware setup but thanks anyways.
  10. A

So I have a system with the following specs. Asus pro WS ace x570 Rysen 3900xt 128gb ecc Supermicro AOC-SLG3-2E4T dual oculink hba Two super micro oculink to u.2 cables Two Intel/solidgym u.3 drives I just installed the hba and the two drives showed in bios. Then I installed fedora in...
  11. A

Adapters for Getting maximum speeds from U.3 drives

I'll do that and bench them with GNOME disks
  12. A

I'll see if I can select pcie 4.0/3.0 in bios and report back when I have a chance to reboot.
  13. A

What tests should I run? I know nothing about storage benchmarking I just followed this link to get an idea:How fast are your disks? Find out the open source way, with fio
  14. A

I have pcie 4.0*16 physical but its *8 lanes pcie. I'm only going to be using the two drives and don't need expansion capability. Is there a certain pcie card you'd recommend?
  15. A

I'm looking for the best and most affordable 2*u.3 solution. For oculink I would have to do pcie to oculink and then ? cable to drives?
  16. A

So I recently got two intel D7 5600 1.6tb u.3 drives and installed them onto this adapter and set them up in btrfs raid 0 PCIe 3.0 to (2) U.2 SFF-8639... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WR1ZZVQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share I did some quick benching with fio and I don't seem to be getting the rated...
  17. A

**sold**FS/FT 64gb gskill trident z rbg 4000mhz

Here are pics. The forum wouldn't let me post images("too large") I'm on mobile so that's the best option available rn. I came down on price too but am really hoping for a u.2 ssd trade rather than outright sale.
  18. A

**sold**FS/FT 64gb gskill trident z rbg 4000mhz

Managed to make a successful trade. Closed. Selling 4x16gb sticks of gskill trident z rgb 4000mhz ddr4 $130 obo Paypal, Local cash or trade for u.2 ssd