Search results

1. B

6.4TB Samsung PM1725a 5DWPD Enterprise TLC V-NAND PCIe 3.0 x8 NVMe HHHL AIC SSD NEW $999

I am having similar issues and firmware are nowhere to be found. After updating to Ubuntu 20.04 I am getting block errors. If I install windows server it works, Installed Rhel 8.2 and that did not give me error as well, If I install the Ubuntu using live usb and when expanding the LVM the system...
  2. B

Any new Supermicro motherboard on the pipe for EPYC Rome?

Board is on the way but here is the picture they sent me before shipment.
  3. B

They do say up-to 2TB of 3200 is supported on Key Features list. They shipped the board already. They also send me a picture of board before shipment and it does say Rev 2.0. I opted for ground shipping to getting it next week.
  4. B

Interpro Microsystems took my order for Rev2.0 board today. I kept reminding that I need the Rev 2.0 until the point they told me to not to ask again because they got it. I paid them already. I am pretty sure it is the right one because the sales rep got back to me confirming the details with...
  5. B

Yes, they are working on Rev2 as well as new generation for Rome. ASUS also updated their site with R32 boards for Rome.
  6. B

Cooler for H11SSL board

Are you using the ROME CPU or Naples ? If Rome, Where did you buy the board ?
  7. B

Talked to gigabyte yesterday. They are working on rev2.0 board as well as new 7002 series as of now. The sales rep was nice enough to call me back after talking to their engineering team. They are expecting to release Rome boards by mid October
  8. B

Where did you buy the Rev 2 board ? I called newegg and they only have pre-built board only.