Search results

1. A

Project TinyMiniMicro system for 100 Gbps networking

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that, but again, I was having difficulty trying to keep the system in a relatively small(er) package (or at least smaller than my mid-towers). Would you mind posting the link to the Shuttle barebone again please? I got an error 404 for the link that is provided...
  2. A

Yeah, that's what making this project so difficult, is to find a system that actually supports the physical slots, but in a small enough form factor to keep the space that it will take up to a minimum.
  3. A

I saw on Linus Tech Tips that they just added a 40 mm Noctua fan to it, which isn't the best solution, but it also certainly isn't the worst neither.
  4. A

Thank you. I stand corrected. It would appear that the minimum that I would need for dual 10 Gbps SFP+ would be at least PCIe 2.0 x8. Are there any compact/Project TinyMiniMicro systems that would have a PCIe 3.0 x16 and a PCIe 2.0 x8 slot? Thank you.
  5. A

I was wondering if there is anybody here who might be able to recommend a TinyMiniMicro system that has at least two PCIe 3.0 x16 slot to that I can put a Mellanox ConnectX-4 100 Gbps Infiniband NIC and a dual port SFP+ 10 GbE NIC into the system along with a CPU that has at least an iGPU? I've...
  6. A

How to export tmpfs/ramfs over pNFS?

Sorry - yet another stupid question. So the background to this question is I've recently worn through the write endurance of all of my SSDs as swap/scratch disks and I'm now looking for an alternative solution. Is there a way to have multiple blade nodes, whereby the amount of RAM per blade...