Search results

1. R

FS: US-AL 2x 16GB ECC UDIMM & Nvidia T600

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. Both the GPU and RAM are in great working order. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and but willing to ship to the rest of the US. Nvidia T600 4GB - Comes with both half height and full height PCIE...
  2. R

FS: US-AL X470D4U, 5600X, ECC RAM, GPU & Heatsink Combo

I’m looking to sell my lightly used Plex server combo that’s been working perfectly fine for the past year (just looking to downsize). I’d like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL and will drive up to 1.5 hours away if need be, but I’m definitely open to shipping throughout the USA...
  3. R

[WTB] J5005-ITX or J5040-ITX Motherboard

Really want to build a tiny, pico NAS. Please message me if you have one or a RAM combo available.
  4. R

FS: US-AL 2x Rosewill RSV-4412 and 9201-16e

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. The cases have some scuff marks from general use, but they are in great working order. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and only willing to ship for certain items (or if buyer is willing to pay for...
  5. R

FS: US-AL 2U iStarUSA Chassis, UPS, and More - Summer Sale [SOLD]

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and only willing to ship for certain items (or if buyer is willing to pay for shipping). I'm willing to drive up to an 1.5 hours away to make a sale, so if you're near...
  6. R

FS: US-AL 2U Server Chassis & Other Components

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area but I'm willing to ship most parts to the mainland US. iStarUSA D-200-PFS 2U Chassis (has 3 x PCIE full height slots) comes with: Antec EA-380D (380W PSU with proper...
  7. R

FS: US-AL Rosewill Server Combo [SOLD]

Soon after completing my backup server build here in Huntsville, AL, I thought it was a bit much and a 2U build might be better. Since I'm outside the return window, everything outside of the motherboard, RAM, and CPU is now up for sale. Below is what is being sold all together (I prefer to...
  8. R

FS: US-AL HP OEM GTX 1660 Ti [SOLD]

I have a HP OEM GTX 1660 Ti that I bought second hand about a year ago. It's has been used as a Plex hardware transcoder in my 3U Plex server. It's perfect for low profile type builds and even has the power connector perpendicular to how they normally are on GPU's. It has never been OC'd and...
  9. R

[WTB] Rosewill Server Fan Wall Bracket

I have a Rosewill RSV-L4000, but I'm missing the 3 x 120mm Fan Wall Bracket. I don't need the fans, just the metal bracket itself. Can be from L4000 or L4500. I tried the 3D printable 140mm one on Thingverse but it doesn't fit nearly as well as I would like. Will pay with PayPal and need it...
  10. R

[WTB] Rosewill Server Ears/Handles

I have a Rosewill RSV-L4000 with damaged ears/handles. I tried getting replacements from Rosewill but they said they don't have any available to send me. If you have a right and left handle from any Rosewill 4U server case (R4000, L4000, R4100, L4500, L4412) that you are willing to part with, I...
  11. R

FS: US-AL Supermicro 836 w/ SAS2 Backplane - SOLD

I'm looking to sell my excellent condition, very lightly used barebones Supermicro 836 chassis. I'm moving to a new house and figured now was the time to sell it and go with something different. It has the following: BPN-SAS2-836EL1 = SAS Expander Backplane MCP-310-39001-0N = Air shroud...
  12. R

Building & Wiring New House

My wife and I have finally gotten to a point where we can buy a house near Athens, AL! With all our student loan debt gone, we're in position to build a new house. We've figured out a housing plan we love, but we need some help figuring out how to wire it all up. Any advice would be greatly...
  13. R

[SOLD] FS: US-AL i3-8100/X11SCH-F/ECC RAM/HBA Combo

I'm looking to sell my excellent condition, very lightly used Intel i3-8100/Supermicro X11SCH-F C246 motherboard/1 x 8GB Supermicro ECC UDIMM RAM (2400mhz Samsung M391A1G43EB1-CRCQ)/LSI 9211-8i (IT Mode) Combo. The system is great to use as a NAS/Plex transcoding beast. QuickSync works...
  14. R

ASRock Rack B550D4-4L

Looks like ASRock Rack just came out with a B550 motherboard. It’s nice that it’s ATX but I wish the 4x 1Gb NIC’s were 2x 10Gb. Hopefully, one day they’ll make a X570 ATX workstation model. The price point will be interesting. If it’s in the mid-$200’s, it could be a decent get for those that...
  15. R

ASRock Rack PAUL IPMI Card

It looks like ASRock Rack has come out with a PCIE x1 IPMI card. https://www.asrockrack.com/general/productdetail.asp?Model=PAUL#Specifications Has anyone seen anything like this before? Could this be the beginning of having IPMI potentially on any motherboard? EDIT 1/4/21: Changed thread...
  16. R

FS: US-AL Supermicro X11SCA-F MB w/ E-2278G CPU 32GB ECC RAM Combo [SOLD]

I'm looking to sell my excellent condition, very lightly used Supermicro X11SCA-F MB w/ E-2278G CPU 32GB ECC RAM combo. All that this combo entails: CPU: Intel Xeon E-2278G (8 cores/16 threads, 80W TDP) --> This CPU is a beast and the iGPU can handle nearly 20 x 1080p 8Mbps transcodes...
  17. R

FS: US-AL ASUS C246M PRO [SOLD]

Looking to sell my slightly used and working ASUS C246M PRO motherboard. The BIOS is the newest one available so it will gladly take a 9th Gen Intel CPU without doing another BIOS update. This is a great motherboard for a 1U pfsense/server build and it's also good for any case that needs a...
  18. R

X570D4U-2L2T

Looks like the ASRock Rack X570D4U-2L2T is now up for Pre-Order on Provantage. There are no details yet and the page isn't even up on ASRock Rack's website. I'll post back here when more information is known but I thought I'd at least let people know that it supposedly exists...
  19. R

Keep E-2278G or Switch to Ryzen 7 3700X

I’m at a crossroads, and I’m not sure which way to go. Background: I spent the last couple of years finishing paying off my student loans and was finally able to build my very own Unraid rackmount server. I played it safe and went with this: CPU: Intel Xeon E-2278G MB: Supermicro X11SCH-F RAM...
  20. R

[FS][US-AL] Spring Cleaning Sale (Servers, Combos, etc)

While I’m stuck working mostly from home due to this darn virus, I thought I’d do some Spring cleaning. Everything posted below is believed to be in good, working order. I’d really like to sell everything locally to save on the pain of shipping them, so if you’re in the Huntsville, AL area, I’m...