Search results

1. T

Aruba S2500 update?

I've had my S2500-48T for a while now and wanted to see I was on the latest firmware. Checking the HP site I saw that there was a new firmware dated Jul 14, 2021. The weird thing is that the version number is 7.4.0.7_80725 while up until that point the latest was version 7.4.1.12_72393. Curious...
  2. T

[WTB] [USA-NY] S2500-24P

Looking to consolidate my dumb d-link 16 port switch and separate PoE switch. Was all excited seeing posts that this was a dirt cheap and (with the Noctua mod) quiet solution and then found out noone on eBay is selling it for under $400. Did anyone buy an extra one they don't need back in the...
  3. T

Supermicro X9SCM-F weirdness

So I just got this board/cpu/ram in order to build an unRAID server. Upon power up things looked good for a second (got the Supermicro logo) then things started to look....screwy. Going into the BIOS or the UEFI shell text and everything look fine. But as soon as I try to boot to USB FreeDOS or...
  4. T

m.2 cell NIC for HP t730?

Does anyone know if there are 4G LTE or 3G m.2 keyed NICs that would work on an HP t730 thin client? I'm running pfSense on mine and was thinking of using the m.2 network slot for failover purposes if the WAN goes down.
  5. T

Intel 942v6 not posting

Since we're getting rid of hardware as part of a LAN/Server refresh at work I was able to get an Intel 942v6. I plugged it into an HP t730 thin client that I am planning to use as a pfSense box and the thing refuses to POST. Power goes on but nothing happens. I thought I read somewhere that...