Search results

1. N

Modernizing Multi-purpose Server

I've been bored and I also don't keep up on hardware anymore. Recently a 4TB drive was dying in my RAIDZ2 and I decided to just swap all the drives to 12TBs. I already did 2 from ServerPartDeals not too long ago and did another 6 from GoHardDrive. So now I've got that done and I'm at 8x12TB...
  2. N

WD HE12 SAS Drive Not Recognized in LSI2308

Hi all, My system is as follows: Supermicro X10SL7-F w/ Xeon E3-1281 v3 and 32GB ECC DDR3 8x4TB HGST Ultrastar HDDs Antec P101 Silent case I'm running TrueNAS and recently got some drive errors. I decided to replace the 4TB with a WD Ultrastar DC HC520 HUH721212AL4204 0F29579 12TB since it...
  3. N

SOLD: Supermicro SC745 server chassis case w/ 920W SQ Power Supply

SOLD LOCALLY, THANKS ALL! Up for sale is a Supermicro SC745. It has 8 hot swap bays (all hot swap trays and drive spacers are installed and ready to use) and an 80 Plus Platinum 920W super quiet (SQ) power supply. The case specs from Supermicro's site are linked here for clarity...
  4. N

FS Supermicro PWS-1K28P-SQ NJ

Looking to resell this PSU. I bought it from eBay not realizing it has the longer distributor connector and it won't work in my chassis. The return postage price is nuts, so I'll be out some money. I don't want to do any dremeling of the connector to make it fit. I'm in NJ/NYC area and can...
  5. N

SuperMicro PWS-920P-1R 920W 80+ Plat PSU

The PSU works well and reports good values. It's the last piece I can still hear in the build so I'm planning to replace it with an SQ. Someone that doesn't mind it being not as quiet as an SQ would be happy with this PSU. I'm looking to sell it for best offer. I'm offering it for $20 +...
  6. N

FS: Used Supermicro H8DGi-F pulled from CSE-745

Hi, First time posting a FS listing. I pulled this motherboard from a Supermicro CSE-745. The board looks good. Attached is the Sensor screen from the IPMI UI, unfortunately I don't have any Opteron CPUs to run it with. It looks good, no bent pins in the sockets that I see. Because of...
  7. N

WTB Xeon E3-12xx v3 or E3-1285 v4

Hi all, Long time lurker that just registered to buy some DDR3 off another user (awesome deal BTW), and figured I'd give it a shot. I'm looking for an E3 V3 to complete a build. I want a 1271 or 1281. Would also be fine with a 1276 or 1285. All non Ls. I've been keeping an eye on eBay but...