Search results

1. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Toronto but curious; PM'ed. :)
  2. A

Chelsio T540-CR 60$ no bracket

Got one last week, next one will arrive Wednesday. Won't be able to test until next weekend but the commentary from @zack$ and @mmo doesn't bode well. Not a huge loss if they don't work, since I'm already eyeing some 40g nics.
  3. A

Oof, just went back and saw the post on page 100. I didn't miss it, just read it out of order apparently as I was probably bouncing around the thread last night before I decided to go in order today. Is this what you were referring to or something else? Apologies if I'm missing something...
  4. A

Aww man, just discovered this fantastic thread yesterday... 6610-48P is definitely my next hot item to get. Long time lurker, but I tend to stay in my lanes unless I am buying something out of the norm. I kinda regret that now, because this thread saved me from getting the Microtik...
  5. A

Chelsio T540-CR 60$ no bracket

First post on STH. Great timing for me, since I'm putting together parts for my new Dell R710. Got the server and ram, HDDs are in the mail. Was shopping for NICs and HBAs when I ran across this. FYI - Same seller has a bunch more available at $100. I also see 5x units (w/ no bracket) re-listed...