Search results

1. I

Production quality clustered NFS virtual appliance

VMware VSA only supports ESXi hosts running VMs as an NFS datastore, not general purpose file sharing. It also doesn't have the remote replication requirement I need. Thanks for suggesting it, though.
  2. I

Thanks for the tip! NetApp certainly does have all of the NFS features I'm looking for. Cheers!
  3. I

Hello folks. I need to run a highly available NFS server on my production vBlock. It has EMC VMAX storage back-ending it, and I can present RDMs to the virtual appliances if needed. The only requirements are as follows: 1. Should be a virtual appliance that runs in vSphere 5.1 hypervisor...
  4. I

FS: 288GB of genuine HP 8GB PC3-8500R Memory

Yeah, just sold. Darn, I got a buyout offer for all 18 and decided to jump on it.
  5. I

FS: NEW iPad (128GB Black Verizon WIFI Gen 4)

Just a tip, you'd probably get more if you posted it on eBay. Apple products have insane resale value there. I've seen some go for more than you could buy one new, and I just have to scratch my head and wonder why someone would pay more than new price...
  6. I

FS: 288GB of genuine HP 8GB PC3-8500R Memory

I have 36 of these that were pulled from some servers that were upgraded with 16GB DIMMs, so they are barely used. I ran HP Insight Diagnostics on them to make sure they were OK, but I'll also warranty them if they are DOA for some reason (refund or exchange). These make great memory for HP...