Search results

1. J

[FS][US-TX] New, Unopened Cisco SG350-10

Hope everyone is doing great! Up for sale is 2 unopened Cisco SG350-10 managed switch. I got these to "deploy" to different rooms in my house that needed more than the 1 port I paid for, and these were perfect, as these are fanless and can be powered by POE. I just happened to get more than I...
  2. J

Aruba - Controller or IAP (your opinons)

So I'm in the process of moving away from Cisco wireless and really looking into Aruba. In planning out what I want to use, I'm at the crossroad of going with a controller vs IAP. I bought a sealed 7005 that was just out of the post warranty support threshold so now I have a controller that may...
  3. J

Used Aruba AP-325 (APIN0325)

For those who are still riding on 802.11ac Wave 2, just caught someone selling AP-325s for $49 + shipping and accepting BO and compared to other Aruba 300+ series on eBay, this looks to be a heck of a deal. https://www.ebay.com/itm/203556873287?hash=item2f64ef6447:g:7oEAAOSwa8ZhE9ZI
  4. J

(WTB - US)ECC SODIMM that works with EPC612D4I

How is everyone doing? I looking to buy 2 - 4 sticks of ECC memory (8gb min) that works with Asrock Rack EPC612D4I. I had some Unbuffered ECC sticks that I thought would work but the motherboard is just giving me a solid green light, no boot. Looking on eBay and Amazon is coming up fruitless and...
  5. J

WTB: ASRock Rack E3C226D2I

I have a spare CPU that I wanted to use for a backup storage server and after spending hours of looking, this seems to be the best one to fit the bill. Problem is, I can't find this motherboard anywhere and was just wondering if one of the awesome members here just happened to have one laying...
  6. J

FS: The "Jahsoul is moving and needs to get rid of a lot of stuff" sale

So I'm moving and I need to get rid of a lot of things that I've collected over the years that I've been trying to hold on to but I just have no use for them since my network design philosophy has changed some. This will be a dynamic post as I'll will be adding things as we are cleaning and it...
  7. J

HBA shared with disk/tape drive

From everything that I've read, it looks as though this isn't recommended but I can never find a reason why, but is it possible to run a tape drive/storage disk on the same LSI storage controller (1 port for storage and another for tape) and if so, are there any drawbacks to doing so?
  8. J

WTB: U-Nas 810A

How is everyone doing? Good, I hope. I was looking for a U-Nas 810A case for the new build that I had planning. I was hoping someone had one available here before I had to try to get one from the site and pay that shipping price. I already have a PSU and most of the cables, so I'm just really...
  9. J

FS: Server and Networking Hardware

So after getting upset with Supermicro for not enabling bifurcation on my motherboard and not finding a way to make it happen, I'm totally scrapping the plans that I had for my setup and moving to a single Xeon Gold 6138 and 32GB sticks. *Cisco 2960XR-48LPD - 48 port 1GB POE/2x10GB SFP+. Was...
  10. J

Enabling Bifurcation on Supermicro Board

Since Supermicro couldn't provide any help, I figured I would bring it here. I've been trying to enable bifurcation on my X10DRL-CT and nothing is going on. I've enabled it in BIOS and set it to 4x4x4x4 but when VMWare starts up, I'm still only seeing one of my drives. I was just wondering if...
  11. J

Splitting up the AIO

Build’s Name #1: Main Server/Backup Storage Operating System/ Storage Platform: Proxmox 5.4 CPU: Intel Xeon Gold 6138 (20C/40T 2.0ghz, 125w TDP) Motherboard:ASUS Z11PA-U12 Chassis: Chenbro RM43200 with 2x Rosewill RSV-SATA-Cage-34 Drives: 2xPM851 256GB (boot), 1xPM953 480GB (Primary DS)...
  12. J

Gigabyte GA-7PESH2 - $195 OBO Free Ship

While perusing through eBay, I came up on this motherboard for sale. It's a dual 2011-0 (with square ILM) SSI EEB motherboard with onboard LSI2008, 2x10GBase-t (X540-AT2), and looks like a solid board. Patrick reviewed the GA-7PESH1 a few years back and it had good results. Don't know if it has...
  13. J

FS: PC, Server, and Networking Parts

"Decomissioning" my current server in prep for an upgrade, so I'm selling off it's parts. *E5-2658V2 QS (QEMP) x2 - (10c/20t 2.4ghz) Been running these in my home server for about 6 months. They are in perfect working condition and the only reason I'm selling them is because I'm moving to a V3...
  14. J

WTB - SUPERMICRO CSE-M35T-1B

I'm making changes to my server and one of the first is to add a hotswap bay to the chassis. I was wondering if anyone had a CSE-M35T-1B that wasn't being used. Thanks..
  15. J

For Sale: Server and Networking Parts

Creating New Thread