Search results

1. G

Celestica D4040

Plugs were delivered today. Looks like a good fit: Imgur Still trying to come up with a good way to work the breakout. I'm thinking, for longevity and simplicity, just routing the socket pins 1:1 to a 60 pin 0.5mm FFC socket. 60P 0.5mm FPC to DIP boards are pretty cheap, and that should make...
  2. G

Celestica D4040

The SMT connectors are less than $2.50/ea. I'll have 10 of them in a couple days. ;) I'll be out of town this weekend, but I should have a rough PCB design by next week. Printing and cutting will take a couple weeks, though. Any chance you could trace the PCIe pins? Again, you're much more...
  3. G

Celestica D4040

You're significantly more knowledgeable than I am here, and I'm greatly appreciative of it. I was going to just build myself a breakout board for the B2B connector and run it to Molex iPass receptacle. I've got some old PCIe cables and a few spare One Stop Systems Max Express cards to play with...
  4. G

Celestica D4040

I'm heading that direction. I've got 2 dead D4040s. They both have different model main boards. One of them I had working on a Friday, but when Monday rolled around it too had a dead console. Frustrating... I believe the data B2B connectors are a relative of the Bergstak - 61082-061402LF. 60...
  5. G

Celestica D4040

@okrasit, any idea what the pinout is for the board to board connectors?
  6. G

32x40GbE $400 OBO if you are crazy

@Tiberizzle, Do you have any documentation on the D4040 that you can share? What are the serial connection settings you used? Thank you.