Search results

1. J

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

yep, its an AMI bios, here is a copy of the bios I dumped using intel FPT https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4wuN3dszunYCyYNdLAEa7AQFhYq2ojt/view?usp=sharing Thanks!
  2. J

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

Hi, I came across this thread while trying to unlock some options on my genmachine i5-1235u box. Unfortunately, it has a different board than the CWWK stuff, so I tried modifying the bios myself. I have also found TDC throttling at ~15-20W, even though the box comes with a PL1 of 55W and a PL2...
  3. J

Recommendation on home server?

yeah I'm out of school, when I get back I'll try to check on it. Its probably pre-core, though
  4. J

I'll try, IIRC a year ago the school was giving away a 1U storage server with some 80GB 15k rpm drives, not sure if that's still worth it or not
  5. J

ok, I have 3 options. 1. Leave it in the basement in a closet (with airflow) and leave the top open and use some of my extra 120/140mm fans (have like 4 120mms and 1 or 2 140mms) instead of the super loud 40mm ones, or 2. borrow some space at my brothers school, which has a pair of server...
  6. J

I'll be running some tensorflow, (nothing too serious, if its big, then I'll move to my main PC or use my dads workplace server (apparently he can use it for personal uses too)), tinkering with ubuntu/red hat linux, perhaps settign up a minecraft or csgo server, and perhaps in the future as a...
  7. J

I have around 100-120$ I can spend on a server, I'm only 13, but have a debit card so I can buy stuff online/ebay. Beginning to do tensorflow/machine learning/hosting some minecraft/csgo servers. I have a unused microATX case and a 500W 80+ white PSU (prob not the best for a server, but I have a...