Search results

1. B

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

As promised, I wanted to update everyone on my 6450-24P switches from eBay seller "G-electronic." I ordered two switches and unfortunately, both PoE modules are bad. They just keep printing the following over and over again: PoE Error: Device 0 failed to start on PoE module. PoE Error: Device...
  2. B

Help Flashing IBM Mellanox ConnectX-2

Hi, Forgive me if I am overlooking the obvious; I've done a bit of googling and read through a number of threads here, but I am totally confused. I'm a 10Gig newbie and want to buy two Mellanox ConnectX-2 cards (my servers only support PCI-e 2.0). There are IBM-branded Mellanox cards on eBay...
  3. B

Yeah, I'm sure they'll make it right if there are any troubles. Thanks for confirming my suspicion.
  4. B

Wow, I just want to say thank you to all who have contributed to this thread. What a great community - I've been messing around with stuff like this at home for years, but for some reason never really stumbled onto STH forums! This thread has made me a believer... I'm really excited since I'm...