Search results

1. H

2 x 2.5Gbe to USB teaming test request

I've done some decent amount of setup to get increased speeds with multi-NIC setups albeit via 10GbE. The highest achievements have been with RDMA support with NICs capable and I get nearly 100% of the max (20Gbs) in single file transfer tests. The key to aggregating ports among the various...
  2. H

Advice on building Xeon workstation

Please keep in mind I'm not the OP:confused::D X11SCA-F is model. Specifically I was looking for more SATA ports but more so IPMI which none of the Z390 boards seemed to have. Also Z390 definitely has components which do not have drivers for Windows Server 2019. I needed VROC SATA/RST...
  3. H

Advice on building Xeon workstation

I recently bought the Supermicro C246 motherboard with IPMI. Loving it so far. Oddly I even bought an i9 9900k which I realize isn't the target CPU segment for it. Either way runs great for me.
  4. H

10GBit card upgrade

Wrong. The EN based on their literature is effectively the prior generation vs. their Pro. Their release dates are several years apart, as well. Only the OCP form factor cards have been stated, and that won't suit that many folks here. The cards I got aren't even on the Mellanox spreadsheet...
  5. H

10GBit card upgrade

How about Connect X-3 Pro? I bought three of these dual cards in January and they work great. Unlike the EN, The Pro has no sign of EOL, and I highly suspect it will be around for a while since it's now the only SFP+ 10 GigE card now they make that Mellanox still considers mainstream supported.