Search results

1. R

Brocade ICX 6450 won't boot after power outage

Yeah, I never used PoE on this device, or used it with anything outside. It was only connected to devices in the rack (located in the garage) and my RJ45 connectors throughout the interior of my house.
  2. R

I'll have to see if they make surge protectors for 240v... Welp. Thank you for the quick help. I guess I'll have to order a new device. It was the only device in my entire house to take a dump. Very strange.
  3. R

I was not using PoE at the time. Interestingly, I had it connected to an APC UPS at the time.. I thought I had protection.... The batteries were no good however, maybe that limited my protection? How can I protect future devices from similar failures? All my other devices plugged into the UPS...
  4. R

Hello everyone, I cannot get my switch to boot. I've tried re-flashing the uboot and the software via TFTP, which flash successfully. But but I run into errors each time I try to boot. I believe it might be completely bricked. Please assist if possible. Log output: Bootloader Version...
  5. R

WTB: Aruba S2500-45P or Brocade ICX 6450-48P

That's a good deal, although I had already bought one for about $50 more last week. Also looks like someone else got to it. Lucky them!
  6. R

True, I've seen good deals on the 24 non PoE models. The 48P models are difficult to find bellow 200-300 though. A little over my homelab budget.
  7. R

I believe I've seen some rarely go on sale for 120-150, but not often. I'm trying to get my first L3 switch for my homelab and trying to keep costs as low as possible. Maybe I'm being unrealistic, but I don't mind waiting for an excellent deal. I think the Aruba switches can often be found for...
  8. R

Hello, Looking for a reasonably priced Aruba S2500-45P or Brocade ICX 6450-48P. Located in California, in the Bay Area.
  9. R

[WTB] Brocade ICX 6450

Hello everyone, I'm looking for (a) reasonably priced Brocade ICX 6450 (2 x 24 port w/ at least 1 having PoE, or 1 x 48 port w/ PoE) switch(es) to start my home lab. I just bought an old Dell PowerEdge R210 ii to build a router and I now need a switch. I'm located in the northern California...