Search results

1. rrubberr

[FS] US: DDR3 Memory, Quadro K6000, HP Z Workstation Parts

Cleaning out the following used parts. Memory for sale: 32GB (2x16GB) DDR3 PC3-10600R ECC REG 1333 MHz Memory. Dell Certified Memory part number of SNPMGY5TC/16G. Samsung branded. Looking for about $80. 64GB (4x16GB) DDR3 PC3-10600R ECC REG 1333 MHz Memory. Samsung branded. Looking for about...
  2. rrubberr

Supermicro X11DPi-N IPMI not Showing Up on Network

Good evening all, I am having an issue in which, even when connected to the network by the dedicated ethernet port, the IPMI on a Supermicro X11DPi-N does not show up on my network. I have logged into my router and confirmed that it is, in fact, not present. The IPMI port has a yellow and...
  3. rrubberr

WTB [US-CA]: Xeon Platinum QL1F

Hi folks, I’m looking to buy a Xeon Scalable QL1F. I was fortunate to find one for significantly under $400, however was only able to purchase one. The examples I have found on eBay are all overseas (perhaps understandably) so I would like to find a US seller willing to part with one of these...
  4. rrubberr

Supermicro X11DPI-N Part Selection

Good evening all. Recently I purchased an X11DPI-N (revision 1.21) motherboard with the intention of installing it into a Supermicro 745TQ-r1200b chassis that has been sitting around for about two years without a system in it. However, with my current system being Xeon E5 V2 vintage, I’m a bit...
  5. rrubberr

Dual 2687w V2 CPUs on X9DRi-LN4F+

I recently switched to an older Supermicro server, a 745TQ-R1200B chassis with an X9DRi-LN4F+ main board and have been looking to upgrade the CPUs to the highest end possible for the socket. The motherboard manual states that it only accepts 135 watt CPUs, but the SNK-P0050AP4 coolers, already...
  6. rrubberr

Supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ Sound Card Incompatibility

Sorry if this is the wrong category to file this in, but it is my first time posting and the issue seems closely related to the motherboard! I have recently decided to convert from an aging Z800 workstation to a Supermicro server system with newer components. While transferring components, I...