Search results

1. K

PFSense / Brocade L3 Switch no communicating - SOLVED!

One more thing to note:: The route of 172.16.64.0 /26 did not work.. I had to break down all of the routes to the /24 and /28 under that umbrella for some reason.
  2. K

Yes that fixed all the issues.. so to summarize.. needed to untag the traffic and put an up interface in all of the vlans to make them active. the more you know Thanks for the help LodeRunner
  3. K

I cant even ping the subnets from the brocade.. i think there is problem where i have to put an untagged interface in each vlan if i remember correctly. Added the int eth 1/1/1 to every vlan and they came up also made eth 1/1/1 a dual-mode port so everything that comes in that is not tagged gets...
  4. K

Now i can ping from the PFSense to the Brocade.. but its not routing.. but its a start.
  5. K

sh run vlan 1111 vlan 1111 by port untagged ethe 1/1/1 router-interface ve 1111 !
  6. K

Updated the screenshots
  7. K

The aruba is layer 2 only. Just a switch. Let me get the routes from the PFSense.. i knew i forgot something
  8. K

I am trying to get a PFSense to communicate Brocade L3. Seeing what I think is some strange behavior but it is not communicating. VLAN 1111 is my vlan that I setup to handle the routing. 172.16.0.1/30 - PFSense - Port 3 172.16.0.2/30 - Brocade Side - Port Eth1/1/1 The routing table on the...
  9. K

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Just an FYI - ADI AKOA9N04ADLN0721 40G SR4 QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ 40Gb 850nm Infiniband 4x QDR 4m #ADI ADI AKOA9N04ADLN0721 40G SR4 QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ 40Gb 850nm Infiniband 4x QDR 4m | eBay 40gb - 4x 10gb dac.. working fine - $15.00 shipped. Built in QSFP/SFP+
  10. K

Unifi with ICX

Is this easier to follow? The 2/1/1 and 2/1/2 and 2/1/7 and 2/1/8 are tagged for vlan 32
  11. K

Unifi with ICX

I am trying to replicate a network design that I have for work, plus also my own stuff. The USG is the connection too the net coming out of WAN1 (which is not shown). I was wondering if I needed to LAG those ports, I can do that pretty easily. If I can get communication from say VLAN32 on the...
  12. K

Unifi with ICX

Have any of you had any experience with Ubiquiti (Ubnt) gear and the ICX? I am trying to keep the 10gb traffic constrained within the 10gb ports, and only route out when needed to reach a client on the wifi or the internet since the PR01 is connected via 1gb links. I can setup static routes...