Search results

1. C

ES Xeon Discussion

Apparently Supermicro support wasn't aware that B0 stepping microcode was remove from BIOS update since 2.1. They told me it wasn't suppose to happen and will forward the problem to the BIOS team.
  2. C

ES Xeon Discussion

While POSTing it will display the IP if it got one
  3. C

ES Xeon Discussion

There you go for the license it saved me ! To access IMPI, plug the dedicated ethernet port with a DHCP on the network and you're pretty much set
  4. C

ES Xeon Discussion

Yes I just found out about it this afternoon on a ebay listing mentioning it, now it's working :)
  5. C

HWInfo64 QL1F's & QL1K's

Alright any experience with Samsung's RAM ? I'M currently unable to POST my setup I have posted in the main ES discussion thread about it
  6. C

Help me run the Platinum 8180 Processor ES

Current using X11SPM-TF with a QL1F I cannot get POST, do you know if it's compatible with 2666MHz RAM ?
  7. C

HWInfo64 QL1F's & QL1K's

Is the QL1F working with 2666 MHz RAM ?
  8. C

ES Xeon Discussion

Indeed I have tried every possible configuration with other brands of RAM as well
  9. C

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello everyone, Long-time lurker here I finally received my Xeon 8176 ES QL1F from penguinestore, but I am not able to POST as it is stuck on PEI--CPU Initialization with the code B1 According to the documentation B1 corresponds to DXE Phase : 0xB1 -> Runtime Set Virtual Address MAP End...