Search results

1. C

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Also , you can use my mod version, supports save config: https://github.com/chraac/EPYC-Rome-Overclock
  2. C

Thanks for replying, I not so sure that if my 6800xt is connected to this GPP Bridge, but the error is gone when I force the pcie runs at gen3 in bios. So there maybe some problem with pcie gen4.
  3. C

Hi, got a 7452QS with EPYCD8 and 6800xt, GPUZ shows that PCIE runs at Gen4, but there comes a lot of PCIE error in windows event, so question is if there is anyone use the 7452QS with PCIE Gen4 runs well without pcie error? Thanks
  4. C

Asrock wont support EPYC Milan on the EPYCD8/EPYCD8-2T

Just a thought, maybe we could try to cross flash the bios of ROMED8 to EPYCD8, to see if it could boot, with the build-in Dr.Debug, maybe we could figure out how to get milan work on this board.
  5. C

Just curious which website did you see these milan es? taobao?
  6. C

Hi guys, I'm finally running my 7452qs at 3.2ghz 1.1v, just want to know that if this voltage is ok for daily usage and whether the chip will degrade
  7. C

Maybe there are some internally freq throttling, I see the freq is constantly 3.45G@1.05v
  8. C

I have and 32c 57-04 qs, and the VID is 1.26v+ in 3.45G. When I manually set the voltage to 1.05v ,the cinebench r20 score is lower than 1.26v+, even lower than 3.0G.
  9. C

Hi guys, I recently purchase a 7452 QS 57-04 on EPYCD8, 8x16GB 2400. And I found that some temperature in HWInfo64 was ridiculous high: As you can see that "CPU Die (average)" was around 72°C and when I run the Prime95 torture test it'll quick raise up to 100°C (TjMax), but the CCD temp seems...
  10. C

Can anyone tell me what is EPYC 7D12

emmmm, maybe you are right, they will check the entire BIOS image to build a trusted root
  11. C

Or maybe we could extract the PSP fw from dell and then plant into our custom bios, but this base on the hypothesis that there is not any bios signed/verify procedure in EPYC boot
  12. C

found an interesting github group: PSPReverse ,which maintain some tools to reverse engineer the AMD PSP firmware
  13. C

See through the article, I figure out that: 1. AMD has implement some mechanism that allow server vendor like DELL to install a public key into PSB (Platform Secure Boot), and then the system will only boot with the firmware signed with corresponding private key. 2. PSB (Platform Secure Boot) is...
  14. C

Can you paste the original post here, I just wandering if there is a way to disable some cpu pins to bypass those fuses.
  15. C

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I have an EPYC 7351P retail version and with this tool I can overclock to 3.4ghz. The stock freq is 2.4ghz, so...
  16. C

But maybe we can try to overclock it?
  17. C

It seems that some SuperMicro mobo with special version of BIOS can boot this CPU and enter Windows
  18. C

It there any mobo can support this CPU?
  19. C

EU Dual E5-2600 Foxconn Server £250

I was able to get remote video work but keyboard and mouse still malfunction, and here is my fw: link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1KNM20SxmzzSY6A1sG0XrgQ pass: 4a5c
  20. C

EU Dual E5-2600 Foxconn Server £250

Sorry for mistake in prev post, original SetVKVMStatus has two branch which set "oem_int_vkvm_status" to 0 or 1 via aim_config_set_int, so we must make sure this function will not set "oem_int_vkvm_status" to 0 in any condition, which is change 0x0000E0CC to "MOV R1, 1". and changed CMP R3, 1 to...