Search results

1. B

Thermal throttling (?) with 2xQL2M (Xeon 8160 ES) on X11DPH-T

Confirmed now with Supermicro tech support that X11DPH-T socket with retention clips was replaced for one without already sometime October-December 2017 and that then later revision 1.10 PCB does not support F-series CPU at all. The reason for this according to Supermicro is that Intel dropped...
  2. B

I think you are absolutely right. I bought this board because it was supposed to have support for OmniPath CPU and retention clips on socket 1 but mine is also revision 1.10 and do not have any retention clips.
  3. B

Good to hear! Unfortunately both of mine are behaving the same when running alone in the first socket - and I see the same thing when running both also - but then mine doesn't even go to 700 MHz. I guess on all the dual 3647 boards with sockets for fabric there is only one of the sockets that...
  4. B

hey chrgrose and tesla100! any progress on this? I have exactly the same setup as you ie X11DPH-T with 2x 8160 QL2M ES chips (with fabric) and see about 250-300 MHz speed on all cores - core temperature according to coretemp in Linux is around 20C but package temperature is 103C both in Linux...