Search results

1. T

Cheap LGA 2011 Quanta 1u servers, model S210-X12RS - Am I missing something?

I'd probably prefer 2u, but I'm going to have to use a parcel forwarding service for international shipping, and 2u servers are much larger and heavier. I've inquired with the seller about the shipping dimensions, and I'll probably order one or two if I can get them shipped reasonably.
  2. T

Cheap LGA 2011 Quanta 1u servers, model S210-X12RS - Am I missing something?

I can't seem to find any info on these, but they're about $60-80 on ebay. Dual socket LGA2011, 1u, either 3.5" or 2.5" drives. Runs on 110-240v, and is 19", not 21". I can't seem to find any sliding rails however. Quanta S210-X12RS 1U Server w/DAS2RSMBACO LGA2011 Sys Bd 9207-8i No CPU No Mem |...
  3. T

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

How thick is this without the stand? Wanting to put it on a 1u shelf, only dimensions I can find are for with the stand, and if I scale it up to a 1:1 scale in GIMP and measure, it's apparently a bit over 40mm. Is that correct?
  4. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Mine was manufactured 08/2016, will it need a replacement? Edit: What is the front USB A port for? The manual says it's for storage, storage of what?
  5. T

So, what is the best way to connect the console to another system? I assume I have to use the included mini usb to rj45 cable, into the rj45 to DB-9/serial adapter, and then use an rs232 to USB adapter? https://i.imgur.com/gd1J97W.jpg Also, the ICX 7250 does come with rack mount hardware, as...
  6. T

Picked up a new in box 7250 for about 160 usd (250nzd), but I don't believe it comes with ears? Has anyone got a source for a set or some compatible ones? My other option is a set of universal rails, but I don't really want it sliding around. edit: some documentation says it comes with ears...