Search results

1. A

FS: LTO 5 TAPE Drive SAS NEW

Hi! still available ?
  2. A

Intel RMS25KB080 same LSI9207-8i ? for $179

Hi there! Have here a DUAL Inte Xeon System: S2600COEIOC Motherboard (with RMS25KB080 Module) 64 GB RAM 2x Xeon E5-2630 RMS25KB080 Module with 3x Samsung SSD 840 Pro as RAID0 Intel P4216XXMHEN Case with 16 Hotswap Bays (2.5") Server 2012R2 Here my first speed test: In the Virtual Disk...
  3. A

LSI 9266-8i problems after adding aditional drive

Hi! Bad news! Today I talked with german support! Nothing to do! Controller cannot be swaped while rebuild I also tried to put back the first controller, also not possible to import the "not finished with rebuild" VD! :(
  4. A

No, I tried with all 5 drives. I tried also to set the rebuild rate to 1%, but the server was so slow, work on it was not possible. On this drive I had ONLY DATA !!! No hyper-v machines, no system files, no swap files, realy only data as iso files, exports of hyper-v machines, acronis backups...
  5. A

Hi! Because of insufficient space on my DATA raid5 (4 WD RED 3TB Sata Harddisks) I added a fifth disk (the same as the other 4). Then I started to rebuild to RAID5. Because the Server was VERY SLOW! (about 3 min to open Windows Explorer) I thought the Controller is bad, so I made a system...