Search results

1. P

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

I am in the market for a new board and have settled on the Supermicro X10SDV-4C-TLN2F. Since stock levels have been extremely low for it (almost non-existent at decent prices) I decided to ask Supermicro about it. The tech support rep I spoke with asked the team responsible for that board and...
  2. P

Gigabyte GA-7PESH1 for $855

Just noticed that the picture they have is for the GA-7PESH2
  3. P

Gigabyte GA-7PESH1 for $855

Just found the GA-7PESH1 for $854.99 on this website. I haven't verified it but thought I would share. http://www.super-laptop-parts.com/brand-new-gigabyte-ga7pesh1-lga2011-system-motherboard-p-15365.html?cPath=146_229&zenid=md774dvrq156mtdhh84ok7luh4
  4. P

Supermicro vs. Tyan support & used motherboards

I was wondering if you have heard any news about a LSI equipped LGA1155 SM board.
  5. P

I thought you might say that :(. Unfortunately Super Micro does not have any 1155 boards with SAS onboard and definately nothing as nice as the LSI on the X8SI6-F that I was thinking of getting. Only Tyan has the out-of-band management in an 1155 board and the nice LSI SAS controller...
  6. P

Anyone have any information or opinions on this?
  7. P

I have heard that both Tyan & Supermicro both have great service. I am getting ready to put a system together using either a Tyan 1155 socket board or a a Supermicro 1156 board. I need out-of-band management w/ remote KVM. I have found a couple of used boards but don't know how either company...