Search results

1. X

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hi guys! i've a pfsense router and an icx6450 that manages guest vlan. Now i would to create a new vlan for IOT devices (tag 69) that's already configured and works fine with my unifi APs (I have connected amazon echo and broadlink rm4), the only thing i can't do is run a firestick wired (port...
  2. X

Guest VLAN on Brocade 6450

Thank you very much for the suggestion, everything works fine!
  3. X

these are my #showrun1 ------- #showrun2 ------ #showvlan with these settings: my desktop (and all cabled devices) doesn't work. Cisco_NET (lan ssid) works Cisco_Guest (guest ssid) doesnt' work i don't think it's normal :(:(
  4. X

Brocade port is dual mode in a single VLAN and tagged in several others How can I set up a VLAN for a guest wireless network? I've read some threads around the web, try to set 1/1/1 and 1/1/7 as tagged and untagged, dual mode, all the possible combination under VLAN57 ... But nothing. With...
  5. X

hello everyone. I apologize for the question that might sound stupid, but I'm not a network expert. I have a pfsense router (dedicated box), a brocade switch (thx to fohdeesha for supporting me :D), and a cisco access point. What I would like to do is create a vlan for guests that cannot...
  6. X

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hi guys, i'm new on this forum :D I just buy an icx-6450P from ebay, but i cannot start PuTTY session.... i also buy this cable from amazon. I don't know why it doesn't work.... already tried all the possible settings . Here a link to a video on MEGA thanks to all